Terms & Conditions of the ASDA Promotion
Terms and Conditions Budweiser Promotion 2022 - ASDA (the "Promotion")
09 September 2022 – 05 October 2022
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
- The Promotion is open to all GB residents. To enter you must be over 18. Employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion cannot enter the Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prizes. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- The Promotion opens at 12:00 on 08/09/22 and closes at 23:59 on 05/10/22 (the "Promotional Period").
How to enter
- To enter a participant must purchase a promotional pack of Budweiser and scan the QR code from the outer packaging which will take them to www.winwithbud.com. They will then be prompted to scan the Budweiser can or bottle to verify their entry.
- Participants will then be entered into a draw which shall take place on the 06/10/22.
- 8. Entries are limited to one entry per person per day and the Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries beyond this.
- Participants will also be entered in to a Prize Draw to win tickets to the World Cup Semi-Final in Qatar on 14/12/22. The prize draw will take place on 15/11/22.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person per day and the Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries beyond this.
- 9. Prize Draw prize: Train with an England Legend taking place between February – April 2023 (subject to availability)
- An integrated Training session at St Georges Park
- Tour and use of facilities
- Over night stay in the Hilton
- Limited edition merchandise
Winner Selection and Notification
- Winner Selection:
The winner will be randomly selected, by a computer process that produces verifiably random results, on the draw date 06/10/22.
- Winner Notification:
The winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry immediately after the Prize Draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 5 days of receiving the email. In the event that a winner does not respond within 5 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
Further Prize Details and Conditions
- The winner of the Prize Draws prize will receive the training session with their guest and above prize details.
- If the winner is unable to receive the prize, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
- The Prize will be posted to the address or sent to the email address provided by the winner promptly following receipt of the winner’s acceptance email. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their first initial, surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the first initial, surname and county of residence of the winners. The winners may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
Delivery of the Prize:
- The Prize details shall be delivered to the Entrant as soon reasonably possible, but no later than 2 weeks after an Entrant has entered the Promotion and won a Prize. The timing of the prize depends on the availability of the England legend, coaching staff at St Georges park so will happen within the window of Feb – April 2023. As soon as the dates are locked the winner will be notified. Delivery of the Prize is subject to government COVID-19 guidelines and may be subject to social distancing restrictions. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
- Winners shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (the "Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the Winner's Relevant Post, including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond its control make this necessary, but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please drink responsibly.
©2022 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved