Terms & Conditions of the England Promotion
Terms and Conditions Win With Bud 2021 in England (the “Promotion”)
12 April 2021 – 31 July 2021
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
- This Promotion is only open to England residents aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. Do not purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prizes. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Maximum of one entry per person per day. Duplicate or bulk entries will not be accepted.
- The Promotion opens at 15:00 on 12 April 2021 and closes at 23:59 31 July 2021 (the "Promotional Period").
- There are 3230 Instant Win Prizes available across the Promotional Period, consisting of 100 x Official England jerseys; 120 x 50” 4K LG TVs; 10 x 55” OLED LG TVs; and 1000 x £10 beer vouchers & 2000 x £5 beer vouchers, both beer vouchers redeemable against the Promoter’s products.
- The number of Prizes available may increase over the Promotional Period.
How to enter
- To enter, participants must purchase a bottle, can or glass (as applicable) of Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Light Seltzer or Bud Zero (the “Bud Product”).
- Participants must then visit www.winwithbud.com to take a picture of their Bud Product. This picture acts as the participants’ code to entry.
- Participants will be notified immediately online that they have been entered into the Promotion.
- Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prizes.
- No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
Winner Selection, Notification and Delivery of Prizes
- Winner Selection
- Instant Win Prizes Draw: winners of Instant Prizes will be allocated to winning moments (date, hours, minutes, seconds) during the Promotional Period that have been randomly and securely selected. Those valid entrants who enter on or first after one of these winning moments will win an Instant Prize.
- Winner Notification:
- Instant Win Prizes Draw: The winners will be notified immediately if they have won an Instant Prize. The winners will be required to enter further delivery details online for prize fulfilment. The Instant Prize will be posted to the address or sent to the email address provided by the winner promptly following receipt of the winner’s acceptance email. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winners. The winners may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at [email protected] Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entry that they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the promotion.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in completing an entry into this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the Winner and to withdraw Prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
- There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
- The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
- Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to wholly exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the Prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
- The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
- The Winner hereby consents to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Promotion required on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Please drink responsibly.
©2021 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved