Terms & Conditions of the Sainsbury's Promotion
Terms and Conditions Budweiser Women’s World Cup Promotion 2023 - Sainsbury's (the "Promotion")
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom of aged 18 or over, excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will run between 00:01 BST on the 3 of July 2023 and 23:59 BST on the 20 of August 2023 inclusive with prize draw entry periods of different lengths detailed below:
- Prize Draw Period 1
Enter between 00:01 BST on 3rd July 2023 and 23:59 BST on the 21st July 2023 inclusive.
Relevant Match: 22/07/23 England vs Haiti - Group Stage
- Prize Draw Period 2
Enter between 00:01 BST on 22nd July 2023 and 23:59 BST on the 27th July 2023 inclusive.
Relevant Match: 28/07/23 England vs Denmark - Group Stage
- Prize Draw Period 3
Enter between 00:01 BST on 28th July 2023 and 23:59 BST on the 31st July 2023 inclusive.
Relevant Match: 01/08/23 China vs England - Group Stage
- Prize Draw Period 4
Enter between 00:01 BST on 1st August 2023 and 23:59 BST on the 20th August 2023 inclusive.
- Round of 16
- Quarter Final
- Semi Final
- Match for 3rd Place
- Prize Draw Period 1
- To Enter: Purchase a Promotional Pack of Budweiser at Sainbury’s (see clause 5), scan the QR code found on-pack to be directed to winwithbud.com and complete the online form to provide your details (full name, telephone number and address) to be entered into the relevant Prize Draw.
- Promotional Packs:
- Budweiser Bottle 12 x 300ml
- Budweiser Can 4 x 440ml
- Budweiser Can 4 x 568ml
- Budweiser Bottle 4 x 300ml
- Budweiser Budweiser Can 15 x 440ml
- Budweiser Bottle 15 x 300ml
- Budweiser Bottle 15 x 300ml
- Budweiser Can 10 x 440ml
- Budweiser Can 18 x 440ml
- Budweiser Bottle 20 x 300ml
- Budweiser Bottle 10 x 300ml
- Budweiser Can 4 x 400ml
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per day during the Promotion Period. One itemised receipt per entry must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time, but be within the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
- The Prizes:
- Prize Draw Period 1: There will be a total of 1 guaranteed winner. If England score 1 or more goals in the Relevant Match, there will be a relevant number of corresponding Prizes. Each winner will win 1 x £390 Sainsbury’s Gift Card.
- Prize Draw Period 2: There will be a total of 1 guaranteed winner. If England score 1 or more goals in the Relevant Match, there will be a relevant number of corresponding Prizes. Each winner will win 1 x £390 Sainsbury’s Gift Card.
- Prize Draw Period 3: There will be a total of 1 guaranteed winner. If England score 1 or more goals in the Relevant Match, there will be a relevant number of corresponding Prizes. Each winner will win 1 x £390 Sainsbury’s Gift Card.
- Prize Draw Period 4: There will be a total of 1 guaranteed winner. If England score 1 or more goals in the Relevant Match/es, there will be a relevant number of corresponding Prizes. Each winner will win 1 x £390 Sainsbury’s Gift Card.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- Please see help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/terms-and-conditions/giftcardtcs for terms and conditions.
- Winner Selection: The relevant amount of provisional winners per Prize Draw Entry Period will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the relevant Prize Draw Entry Period. The Prize draw will be conducted within 5 working day of the end of each Entry Period.
- Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 7 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the provisional winners. Once eligibility has been confirmed, the provisional winners will be confirmed as a winner. If a provisional winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Notification to arrange fulfilment of the Prize will take place within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their Prize the winner must inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received from the winners, a winners list containing the surname and county of residence of the winners will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available at Winwithbud.com. The winners can object to their details being published during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority when requested by them.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry/ies (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners through multiple means by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize and/or any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize or element of the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to winwithbud.com.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (JS13598) or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Residents of Scotland and Northern Ireland may bring proceedings in their own jurisdiction.
Promoter: AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I, Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN.