Terms & Conditions of the Sainsbury's Promotion
Terms and Conditions Sainsbury’s Outdoor Viewing Experience (the “Promotion”)
- This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary, please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Promotion Period: Purchase a pack of Limited-Edition Budweiser (FIFA World Cup 2022 design) between 00:01 GMT on the 02 November 2022 and 23:59 GMT on the 22 November 2022 inclusive in order to enter the relevant Promotional Period as outlined in the table below.
02/11/22 - 08/11/22
21/11/22 England v Iran 13:00
09/11/22 – 15/11/22
25/11/22 England v USA 19:00
16/11/22 – 22/11/22
29/11/22 England v Wales 19:00
16/11/22 – 22/11/22
03/12/22 15:00 OR 04/12/22 19:00
- To Enter: Purchase any pack of Limited-Edition Budweiser (FIFA World Cup 2022 design) from Sainsburys, scan the QR code on pack or visit winwithbud.com and follow the steps to enter.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- The Prizes: There will be a total of 4 winners. Each winner will win 5 x general admission tickets to a BUDX FIFA Fan Fest, as per the table above, including a £500 bar tab, transportation (up to £500) and 1-night accommodation for the winner and 4 guests.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- BUDX FIFA Fan Fest Tickets:
- The tickets are strictly non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale.
- The ticket is subject to the terms and conditions of the Venue, the Promoter and any relevant ticket agent or other such third party and you must comply with all such terms and conditions, including but not limited to any relevant instructions and health and safety requirements
- The Winner will be subject to a name check against any Club, venue or sporting Banning Orders as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order.
- Those who are on a Football banning order, banned from any sports events or on a list of known "hooligans" are not allowed to enter this Promotion.
- The winner will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the organisers if the BUDX FIFA Fan Fest is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled.
- If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the prize.
- Once tickets have been issued, the Promoter, will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, illness of a performer or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the winner and guest being required to leave the event/venue. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither the Promoter, nor their respective parents, affiliated companies, or subsidiaries, shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the Prize Draw or use of any prize.
- The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
- The accommodation is for a 1-night stay on the day of the match at the Hilton Hotel of the Promoters choice.
- The Promoter will pay the cost of the standard room plus related room taxes
- A valid personal credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to pay the costs of any incidentals such as in- room calls or services.
- The accommodation is for 1 triple room and 1 double room on a shared basis for the winner and their guest, breakfast not included.
- The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
- Return transfers will be provided from the winner’s home to the venue and the hotel up to a maximum cost of £500 by the most convenient mode of transport, to be booked by the Promoter.
- Bar tab
- The £500 bar tab will be paid to the Winner via BACs.
- The Winner must have a valid UK bank account.
- Winners are responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank account.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the Prize.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- BUDX FIFA Fan Fest Tickets:
- Winner Selection: 4 provisional winners, 1 per Period, will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 2 working days of the end of the relevant Promotional Period.
- Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 2 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the provisional winners. Once eligibility has been confirmed, the provisional winners will be confirmed as a winner. If a provisional winner does not respond to the initial contact within 3 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Notification to arrange fulfilment of the Prizes will take place within 3 days of acceptance of the Prizes. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their Prize the winner must inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received from any winners, a winner list containing the surname and county of residence of the winners will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available on request by emailing the Promoter at email@example.com. Winners can use that same address to object to their details being published. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority when requested by them.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as 'script', 'brute force', multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize or any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize or element of the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the Promotion website.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (JS13169) or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group, 90 Fetter Ln, London EC4A 1JP